Monday 1 July 2013

Haati.

"Kuch Do Na! Khaane ko!", I beg on streets for food and money for my master who is begging along with me. He gets food everyday, but doesn't bother to give me some. He does give me sometimes, but quite rare. But it's now a habit. I have been with him since 50 years in this concrete jungle, begging. Sometimes he takes me to weddings. I'm an attraction there. But I'm tired of this life now. In the hot summer I feel dehydrated sometimes." But if you need to survive, you need to beg. "That's what my master has taught me. I don't remember where I stayed before I met my master. But I'm sure, there was a pond and many trees all around. I get them in my dreams, sometimes. I just wonder when I'll get to see it in reality. But till then, I need to be here, to help this poor guy. For God has sent me here for this purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment