Sunday 29 December 2013

A Chiuu Chiuu Love Story.

She looked at me. Flipped her pretty eyelids and smiled at me. Oh how lovely it was. I was so excited. After a month of stalking her she looked at me. I had a big crush on her since the day she flipped her wings in the first rain last month. I felt everything was in slow motion. Her lovely silky hair and light brown eyes blew me off. She said "Chiuu Chiuu Chiuu" I said "Chiieeeu" She called me at five thirty at the recently built structure which people call the mobile network tower.

There used to be a lovely banyan tree there. But they cut it off and built this huge structure. Anyways, I spiked my hair with my wings after taking a dip in the water which overflows after filling up the water tank. I took a slow flight so that it doesnt mess up my hair. She was sitting. Oh how pretty she looked. I sat next to her took a deep breath and told her everything. She blushed and came close to me. I kept my wing on her shoulder. She said, 'Chiiuu Chiuu Chiiuuu Chi'. I was so thrilled to hear that. I finally had a girlfriend. We hugged each other and decided to meet at the same place at the same time everyday.

We met everyday. Chatted a lot. She shared all her thoughts and feelings just like I did. She had a sweet voice. We spoke about our future and how we were going to spend our lives with each other. We left after the sunset. It was a beautiful view from the top of the tower. Everything was just so perfect.

Then one evening. She left before the sunset. She said she had an headache since morning. But as she took her flight she started falling downwards. I flew as fast as I could. Took her in my arms. But her eyes were closed. Tears rolled down through my eyes. And as we came down the sun setted.My love was in my arms. Dead. I didn't know how.

But as I started thinking about it I realised that my mother had warned me to go near the tower. The radiations it transmitted were dangerous.I can never forgive the humans for this tremendous loss. But then I realized she wasn't sitting alone all these days. I was there too. And you know what that means.

I flew towards the tower again. And sat there. Waited. Waited for my chance to meet her again. Waited to relive life with my love. I started feeling giddy. I started flying. My vision blurred. And I fell down. My wings touched something soft. I couldn't see anything. But my heart said it was her. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes,spiked my hair and got ready to meet her again.

2 comments: