Saturday 29 June 2013

Bark!

"Come here, give a ShakeHand to uncle", said my mom. Well my mom is not like me. They are called humans, maybe. I gave a shake hand and said "Hello! How are you?" "Shh! Stop barking!" mom said. Well I was just greeting the guest.Anyways I kept quite and went under the table. I think I am not allowed to speak much. The bell rang. And as usual I get excited when it rings and I start barking and exclaiming. I love when people come and cuddle me. When they put their hand on my head and scratch it, I feel like heaven. It was my dad. He had come from his office. As soon as he takes of his shoes, I go running to him. He takes me in his arms. I lick him. This is his routine after he comes home. He then switches on the TV and watches news. I watch with him too. But I don't understand this concept, people who call themselves as leaders talk rubbish. They are allowed to talk but still they talk any non-sense. Whereas when I want to point out my views, I am not allowed to.Maybe that's the rule. But I find myself quite lucky. When I go on a walk, I see so many of us on the road. I wonder how they must be surviving. I have my chicken, chappatti and pedigree everyday. What must they be eating? I get goosebumps when I imagine their life. I am happy with what I have. I get so much of love here. I thank God for this great life and wonderful family he has given me. I think that's the way to live life. Take love, give love and bark!

1 comment: