Thursday 27 June 2013

The Phool.

"Give this to the person you love the most, and I'm sure the person will come closer to you forever" said the gardener handing over a beautiful rose to me. Oh how generous he was. But I was confused. I didn't know whom to give it. Whom do I want to come closer to me forever? I waved him goodbye and started walking. Deep in my thoughts. I entered my society and saw her. The girl I like the most. But I was afraid to give it to her. What if she rejects it? What if she doesn't talk to me after that? I just kept the flower behind me. Smiled at her and went ahead. I started climbing the stairs and met my tuition teacher on the stairs. I thought if she comes closer, she'll be a less strict to me. But just when I was about to give her, her phone rang and she had to go. My mother opened the door. I wanted to give her the rose, as she is the one I love the most But I thought she's already so close to me, how much more close will this rose bring her to me? I didn't want to be greedy. My eyes then went to a photo kept hanging on the wall. It was my fathers. Then I made myself clear. The person I love the most. The person I want closer, forever is my father. I took a chair. Stood on it. And kept the rose over the photo. I got down and I looked at it and thought its the right place where it belongs. And suddenly there was a rush of warm breeze as if a warm hug from my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment