Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mangoes.

You may not know me but you must have seen me. I look just like any other kid selling karwanda. Incase you don't know what Karwanda is , it is a small fruit purplish in color, sweet to taste. I don't know what you'll call it in English. English started in my school last year, so my English is a bit weak. So here I am 4 feet tall, wearing a black colored short and a orange colored shirt which I have been wearing since the past week. I'm waiting on the Angod ghat. Waiting for a car to arrive to buy my karwandas which I had picked up early in the morning. They are fresh. Hope someone stops so that me and my sister can have some food today. My sister too sells Karwandas along with fanas or pinnaple as you call it. She is younger to me. She's sweet. She draws extremely well. I just love the way she smiles. I still remember that day. The day when someone captured her smile through some black device that people call Camera maybe. That lady was very generous. It was just a normal day. It was 1 in the afternoon. Not a single car stopped to buy our Karwandas. The sun was right above our head. We were hungry. Then a red color car passed us and slowed down. I started running behind the car. The lady in the car stopped me. She came out with a blue colored bag along with her daughter. I looked at my sister who was dying of thirst. The lady took out mangoes from the bag. I had ate mangoes when I was small. Since it was quite expensive, we never bought mangoes. She then gave us mangoes. My sister smiled. Her smile made the lady take her picture. Her daughter gave us chocolates. They smiled. We smiled. They said something. We didn't understood. They waved us goodbye. We too waved them. They left.
We then ate those mangoes. They were juicy. Sweet. Those mangoes made our day.
Everyday I wait for someone godly like that lady more than someone who would buy my karwandas.
Here comes a car. I got to go. Bye.

2 comments: